The 2009 Greenstone User and Developer Survey was designed to gather information about the organizational and technical contexts in which organizations and individuals use Greenstone Digital Library Software. A major component of the survey focused on how support resources are used and how current resources meet user needs.
We are posting results from a basic analysis of Survey responses at this site. The results are presented in the context of seven content areas represented in the Survey. Note that not all respondents were presented with all questions. Respondents were screened such that, for example, respondents who do not work with Greenstone in the context of an organization did not receive questions related to organizational context.
Please select one of the heading links below to view results for a section.
- Results related to support resources overall are presented on the page at the Section III link above.
- For results from the extended set of questions about email list use behaviors, please see:
Email List Use Behaviors
- For results from the extended set of questions about local support, please see:
Local and Regional Support
- Results related to collection access, content, and audiences are presented on the page at the Section VI link above.
- For results related to respondent (self-)ratings of collection building competencies, see:
Section VIa: Collection Building